Please report any problems you’re having with ezDL to our team so we can help you and fix issues for all users in future versions.
Please include in your message
- a description of the problem: what happens?
- a guide how to reproduce the problem
- Which tools were you using?
- Which steps have to be performed after starting ezDL in order to provoke the issue?
- a description of the expected outcome of your action
- a description of what did actually happen
- possible output like error messages
Please do not include
- user account names or passwords
- other private information
You can, of course, write the message using an anonymous or throw-away email address, but it might be helpful to us if we could reach you just in case we’re having further questions or could use your help in trying a fix.